Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Oppo A93 Unlock FRP Google lock New Tricks 2021 Easy Method by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Oppo A93, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Oppo A93 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, KG Tech will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Oppo A93 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Oppo A93 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Oppo A93 easily.
How to remove FRP Oppo A93
- Turn ON your Oppo A93.
- Connect your Oppo A93 mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- On the first page click on Emergency Call
- Dial *#812#
- Don’t touch anything until the Oppo homepage appears.
- Now you need to change the langue to English.
- Just follow the images.
- Finally, Factory reset your Oppo A93
- Additional Settings ==> Back Up and Reset ==>Reset to factory settings ==> Erase all data.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Oppo A93 Unlock FRP Google lock New Tricks 2021.