Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Remove FRP Realme C25s lock Google Bypass FRP Code not working easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Realme C25s, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Realme C25s is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Realme C25s easily.
Our site is not responsible if you are trying to bypass FRP on a stolen phone.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Realme C25s device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Realme C25s. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to unlock FRP Realme C25s
- Power ON your Realme C25s.
- Connect your Realme C25s to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on the search bar.
- Search for Delete or disable apps on Android
- Tap to go to applications settings ==> Settings ==> Open
- Change the language to English.
- Remove the Hindi language and keep only the English language.
- Security ==> Screen Pinning ==> Enable Screen Pinning.
- Go back to the welcome page, finish the setup wizard and enter the password then click on SKIP.
- That’s how you can Remove FRP Realme C25s lock Google Bypass frp Code not working.