Processor: Snapdragon 665 eight core, 11 nano technology
ROM / RAM: 128 GB with 8 GB RAM
Camera: Triple rear 48 + 8 + 2 MB. Front 32 MB
Screen: 6.44-inch FHD + with a small notch
Operating system: Android 10
Battery: 4100 mAh
Vivo launched its latest phones now, as it officially announced its latest phone, the Vivo V20 SE, to be the lowest and relatively cheaper version of his previous brother, the Vivo V20, with attention to the same 33-watt charging power with the use of an AMOLED screen, so let’s get to know the rest of the full specifications of the Vivo V20 SE and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages as follows, is it worth buying or are there competing phones better than it ?! Let’s review that as follows.
Vivo V20 SE phone specifications: –
– Supports FM and NFC radio.
– The phone comes in dimensions of 161 x 74.08 x 7.83 mm with an estimated weight of 171 grams.
– The durability and quality of the materials used in the manufacture of the back and frame come from plastic.
– The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
– It supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
– The screen comes in the shape of a notch in the form of Water Drop and comes in AMOLED type with FHD + quality with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels at a pixel density of 409 pixels per inch with the screen support for the new 20: 9 display dimensions to display the largest possible content on the phone screen, whether while playing or during Watch the videos.
– The phone’s solid memory comes with a capacity of 128 GB with a random memory of 8 GB.
– The phone supports the ability to increase storage space via a memory card.
– As for performance, the phone comes with a Snapdragon 665 processor from Qualcomm with 11 nano technology with an Adreno 610 graphics processor, so the processor is the same as in the TCL 10 Plus and Oppo A92 and even in the previous Vivo Y50 phone.
– Supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone in general, whether in photography, speaking or recording.
– The front camera comes with 32 mega pixels, with an F / 2.0 lens slot.
– The back camera comes with a triple camera, where the first camera comes with 48 megapixels with an F / 1.8 lens slot, which is the primary camera for the phone and the second camera comes with 8 megapixels with an F / 2.2 lens slot, which is the camera for wide imaging, and the third camera comes with 2 megapixels with an F / F lens slot. 2.4 It is special insulation as well as a dual-flash LED flash.
– The phone supports shooting videos in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second and also supports FHD photography with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second.
– Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 with support for A2DP, LE.
– Wi-Fi comes at a / b / g / n / ac frequencies with support for Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
– The phone supports GPS geolocation as well as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
– Means of safety and protection in the phone: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes at the bottom of the screen with support for the Face Unlock feature.
– The phone supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass, and gyroscope.
– Supports the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
– The USB port comes from the newest Type C with support for the OTG feature.
– The battery comes with a capacity of 4100 mAh with support for fast charging of 33 watts.
– The phone is available on the latest Android 10 operating system with the latest Vivo interface, Funtouch 11.
– The phone is available in light blue and black.
Disadvantages of mobile Vivo V20 SE: –
– The price of the phone is relatively high in relation to its specifications.
– The bottom edge of the screen is still large and we had hoped it reduced.
– We don’t know why the phone comes with the notch design instead of the newer hole design.
– We were hoping that the phone would come with a glass design similar to the competing phones.
– Performance is not the strongest in its price category and there are better phones that offer stronger performance with more powerful processors.
Features of Vivo V20 SE: –
– AMOLED screen provides distinct visual experience and color saturation.
– Lightweight with a chic design.
– Supports the operation of two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
– The hard and random memory is large and more than enough for your files and applications.
– The battery offers a good experience during the day with the 33W fast charging.
– Vivo interface is excellent, stable and works without problems.
Vivo V20 SE phone box contents: –
Vivo V20 SE – a screen pre-installed on the phone screen – 33-watt charger head – Type C USB cable – a back cover to protect the phone – a metal pin – an instruction manual explaining how to use the phone – headphones.
Price In India: Rs. 20,990