Brazilian Nema Red Silva, star of Paris Saint-Germain, tops the list of the most expensive player in the history of football, with 222 million euros, after moving to the French capital club from Barcelona in the summer of 2017.
With the opening of the summer transfer window 2022, we review with you a list of the 10 most expensive deals in the history of football as follows..
- Neymar da Silva – from Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain (222 million euros)
- Kylian Mbappe – from Monaco to Paris Saint-Germain (180 million euros)
- Ousmane Dembele – from Borussia Dortmund to Barcelona (140 million euros)
- Philippe Coutinho – from Liverpool to Barcelona (135 million euros)
- Joao Felix – from Benfica to Atletico Madrid (127 million euros)
- Anton Griezmann – from Atletico Madrid to Barcelona (120 million euros)
- Jack Grealish – from Aston Villa to Man City (117 million euros)
- Cristiano Ronaldo – from Real Madrid to Juventus (117 million euros)
- Romelu Lukaku – from Inter Milan to Chelsea (115 million euros)
- Eden Hazard – from Chelsea to Real Madrid (115 million euros).