Nunez joined Liverpool from Benfica in the current summer transfer window in a deal valued at 75 million euros.
Nunez comes on the list of the most prominent deals of the Premier League giants in the summer Mercato, and next to him is the young Norwegian star Erling Haaland, who joined Manchester City from Borussia Dortmund.
The most prominent deals of the Premier League giants in the summer Mercato were as follows:
- Darwin Nunez – Joined Liverpool for €75m
- Erling Haaland – moved to Manchester City for 60 million euros
- Richarlison – joined Tottenham Hotspur for 58 million euros
- Lisandro Martinez – moved to Manchester United for 57.5 million euros
- Raheem Sterling – joined Chelsea for 56 million euros
- Gabriel Jesus – moved to Arsenal for 52 million euros
- Calvin Phillips – Joined Manchester City for 49 million euros
- Kalidou Koulibaly – moved to Chelsea for 38 million euros
- Sven Putman – Joined Newcastle for 37 million euros
- Fabio Vieira – moved to Arsenal for 35 million euros