FRP is an inbuilt data protection feature for all present-day Android smartphones, It protects phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail account used on your phone, you have to find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, more especially, I successfully share a detailed process to Huawei Y6P FRP Lock Bypass 2021 | EMUI Android 10 Without PC (New Security Patch). So, follow the below process carefully.
Google provides the new FRP feature on Android Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Pie, Oreo, and 10 Q versions. The summarization of factory reset protection is FRP and it protects Android users’ data and Privacy during thefts. The process of unlocking FRP security has different with every new Android version and phone. So, always remember the Gmail account information to avoid FRP protection lock.
The FRP turns On automatically when you have set up a Google Account on your Huawei Y6P Phone. After Reset your phone without removing the Google Account, you have to log in with the same Google ID and password that you set up earlier on the device to bypass the Google account verification lock on your Huawei Y6p.
If your device is stuck at the FRP lock verification screen and you have forgotten the account information, Then these simple step-by-step instructions will help you bypass the Google account lock from your device.
The Huawei Y6P FRP Unlock process has become very challenging, Also you can use any compatible FRP bypass tool according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest FRP Bypass process to bypass FRP lock from your device.
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Huawei Y6p, you need to delete the Gmail Account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings menu=>> Accounts=>> select the Gmail id =>> remove account =>> that’s it.
How to Bypass FRP Lock Huawei Y6P Without PC
- Power On your Huawei Y6p
- Insert an internet-enabled SIM cardTap Factory Reset and Type Yes.
- Power Off your Huawei Y6P
- Press and Hold Volume UP and Down key together until you see the Huawei Recovery Mode.
- Select Clear Data.
- Tap Factory Reset and Type Yes.
- Wait with patience.
- Go Back.
- Tap Update Mode and select eRecovery Mode.
- Select Emergency Backup => Continue.
- Tap Backup
- Select Here
- Now you can access Chrome Browser
- Type and Visit: https://tiny.cc/frptools
- Go down to the FRP Bypass APK section
- Select tap to Open Device Settings =>> Tap Open
- Now it will redirect you to the Huawei device Settings.
- Go down and select Bio-metrics & Security =>> Lock Screen Password.
- Set Lock Screen Pin
- Now add a Fingerprints.
- Ga back to the Settings and select Users & Accounts
- Add an Account
- Select Google
- Type the Pin Lock and Tap Next
- Now Sign IN with a GMAIL ID and PASSWORD.
- Go to Advance => Reset => Reset Phone
- Type the PIN lock => Reset Phone
- Wait for Power On your Huawei Y6p
- Setup all the initial steps
- That’s it