TikTok has transformed from a simple song sync app to a platform containing a variety of videos that cover different categories, such as: comedic challenges, how-to cooking videos, political and educational videos, and much more.
We find that the reason for the popularity of the TikTok application is the ease of creating videos in it, and from this process the use of the built-in effects in the application, such as: Transition that allows you to change the look and feel of your videos, as the application offers eight unique transitions to use one of them in the video clip and easily adjust it Inside the app.
What are the transition effects of TikTok?
Transition is one of the most prominent video editing features in the app, and although video editing in TikTok itself is very simple and easy, content creators have used this feature professionally in their videos to entice users to follow their accounts.
to do this. Follow next steps:
- Open the TikTok app on your smartphone.
- In the toolbar on the main screen of the app, press the (+) sign.
- The phone’s camera screen will open for you with two options: Upload an existing video clip in the phone, or record a new video.
- Download two clips from your phone’s video library, or record two new clips.
- On either of the two videos, tap the Effects option at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the Transition option.
- Drag the slider tool to where you want to go.
- Select the transition you want from the options below, and the app will automatically play the video from the beginning of the transition to the end of the clip.
- If you don’t want where to go, press the back arrow.
- Click the transition icon more than once to add another transition.
- When done, press play option to fully review the TikTok video.
- After you finish, click on the Save option on the top right of the screen.
Remember: Make sure to save the edited video on the phone when done, then upload it to your TikTok account.