While the Android operating system from Google is still one of the most operating systems that work in smartphones with more than 72% according to Statcounter, at some point you may want to switch to an iOS phone from Apple, and then you will definitely need to transfer All your data to your new phone, including your contacts.
Here are 4 ways to transfer contacts from Android phone to iPhone easily:
1- Use the Move to iOS app:
Move to iOS is one of the few Apple apps available in the Google Play Store, and the app aims to help Android phone users transfer their data, including contacts to the new iPhone, quickly and easily.
The app allows you to transfer data such as contacts, messages, photos, videos, bookmarks, email accounts, and calendars directly to an iPhone.
2- Use Google Sync:
Although Apple does not usually support users of the Android operating system, only Google is just the opposite, as most of its services and features work very well in phones that run on the iOS operating system, and you can use the Google sync service to transfer your data easily, including Connection.
It is worth noting that this service only works if you have already synchronized your contacts with your Google account, as this feature does not activate some devices by default, and then if you link all your contacts to Google servers, it will be easy to transfer them to an iPhone. So, follow these steps:
- Open the iPhone Settings app.
- Click on the Mail option.
- Click the Accounts option, then choose Add Account.
- Enter your Gmail address.
- Click on the Sync Account option.
- After a few minutes, all the contacts synced via Google account in Android phone will be transferred to iPhone.
3- Transferring contacts manually:
If you do not want to use the previous two methods, you can transfer the contacts manually, by creating a (VCF) file and transferring it to the iPhone phone, to do so, follow the following steps:
- Open the Contact app on your Android phone.
- Click on the three dots to open the main menu.
- From the menu that appears, click on Import/export.
- Click on the Export to storage option.
- This will create a VCF file and save it to your phone.
- Send this file to your iPhone via any messaging or email app.
- After opening this file on iPhone, all contacts will be added.
4- Use your SIM card:
You can SIM card to transfer contacts from your phone, and this is especially useful if you are facing a problem with the Google account, or you are not connected to the Internet or do not want to share your data with Google for any reason, to do so, follow the following steps:
- Open the contacts app on your Android phone.
- Click on the three dots above to open the main menu.
- From the menu that appears, click on Contact Manager.
- Tap Manage SIM card contacts.
- Select the option Import from phone.
Now to transfer contacts to iPhone, follow these steps:
- Insert the SIM card into the designated port on the iPhone.
- Open the phone’s Settings app.
- Tap on the Contacts option.
- Tap on the Import SIM Contacts option to start the transfer process.
- After the process is completed, all contacts will be saved to the iPhone.