Apple earlier this month released an update to the iOS 14 and iPad OS 14 version that allows you to add a music recognition component to the Control Center panel, allowing iPhone iPad users to identify songs and music that They listen to it with just one click.
Here’s how to activate the song recognition feature on an iPhone or iPad:
This feature is one of the ways that Apple uses the (Shazam) application that it acquired in 2018 for $ 400 million, and you don’t even need to install the application on an iPhone or iPad device, all you have to do is add a button to the Control Center panel and then When you listen to a song over the phone or device and want to know the artist and the name of the song, just press this button.
to do this. Follow next steps:
- First, make sure your iPhone is running iOS 14.2 or later, and if you are using an iPad, make sure it is running iPadOS 14.2 or later.
- Go to (Settings).
- Click on the option (Control Center) Control Center.
- Scroll down, then click on the (more) option.
- Press the (+) button next to the option (Music Recognition), and the music recognition button will be added to the Control Center.
- Now when listening to music if you want to know the artist name or the song name, just press the button you added in the control center.
- To access this button; If you are using a modern iPhone that supports Face ID, just swipe down on your phone screen to pull up Control Center, then tap the music recognition icon.
- If you are using an old iPhone that has a Home button, just swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access the Item List in Control Center, then tap the Music Recognition icon.
Note: You can use the music recognition button on an iPhone or iPad, even if you are enjoying the music via headphones.
It is worth noting that Apple’s revenue is expected to increase by 100 percent year-on-year in 2021 due to the change in the components of the iPhone 13 phone’s battery, as the famous analyst (Ming Chi-Ku) mentioned in his latest report that Taiwan Career Technology will return To the image as a major supplier of Apple’s entire product portfolio in 2021.
This includes phones (iPhone 13) that will be released in the second half of 2021, and earphones (AirPods) in the first half of next year. This is in addition to a new computer (iPad) with a mini LED screen that will be launched in the same timeframe.