Last week, Twitter launched an update to the iOS version of its application, which includes a new feature that allows users to post tweets directly to the Snapchat application, in an attempt to attract more users by enhancing publishing capabilities across various applications, and this update will reach users of the Snapchat system. Android soon.
previously; The only way to share tweets with the Snapchat application was to save a screenshot in the Twitter application, then upload it to the Snapchat application, to publish it as a new post, but now you can post any tweet on Twitter via Snapchat by pressing the share button in a tweet.
You can share any Tweet via Snapchat messages or story posts – whether this Tweet is yours or anyone else – except for Tweets posted from private accounts; Because it does not support this feature.
The Tweets you share with Snapchat appear as stickers that you can move and resize, and automatically include links to open the original Tweet on Twitter.
Oh snap! 👻— Twitter (@Twitter) December 10, 2020
Sharing Tweets directly to your Snapchat Stories is now easier than ever. Rolling out today on iOS! pic.twitter.com/0LIHQhmCKu
How to share any Tweet on Twitter with Snapchat:
To use this feature, you must update the Twitter application on your iOS device to the latest version, then you can follow the following steps:
- Go to the Twitter app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Click on the Tweet you want to share, then click the share option that appears below it.
- In the sharing menu, click on the Snap Camera option.
- The first time you use this feature, you will see a message informing you that Twitter wants to open the Snapchat app; Click on the Open option.
- You will see a screen to create a story in Snapchat with the tweet appearing as a sticker at the top, but you cannot resize or move the tweet on this screen. You will have to take a picture as the background for the Tweet poster occupying most of your screen. And here click on the circular button located at the bottom of the screen; To take a quick photo.
- After taking a picture for the background, you can now resize or move the Tweet poster by tapping and dragging the image around the screen.
- When everything is as you want, you can use all the editing tools available in the Snapchat app to customize your story.
- After completion; Click on the blue arrow located in the lower left corner; To choose to post the Tweet as a Story, or select your Snapchat friends with whom you want to share it.
- To post the Tweet to Snapchat stories; Click on the “My Story” option, then click on the blue arrow.