Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Huawei Y8P Gmail account lock Removing FRP Without PC by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Huawei Y8P, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Huawei Y8P is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, KG Tech will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Huawei Y8P mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Huawei Y8P device easily and smoothly.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Huawei Y8P Specifications
he Huawei Y8P released in May 2020. Huawei Y8P comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The Huawei Y8P has a 6.30 inches OLED LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, Huawei Y8P runs on Octa-core 4×2.2 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Kirin 710F chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Y8P comes with a Triple MAIN camera 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 16-megapixel SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Huawei Y8P device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Huawei Y8P. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Go to Settings ==> Accounts ==> Google and choose your account & Click on it, then click on delete the Account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Huawei Y8P easily.
How to Reset FRP Huawei Y8P
- Power OFF your Huawei Y8P.
- Hard reset your Huawei mobile:
- Press & Hold Volume Up + Power buttons until you see Huawei Logo.
- On the Hard reset Page choose Clear Data using the Volume buttons and tap on the Power button to confirm
- Choose factory reset and Type YES then factory reset.
- Wait until the hard reset process finishes.
- Click on Back >> Update Mode >> eRecovery mode
- Choose Emergency backup then Continue.
- Your device will restart automatically.
- Now, Insert a Sim card with a data plan on it to access the internet.
- Click on Backup then click on HERE
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Browser >> OK >> Select your region.
- Next >> AGREE >> Search bar.
- Type anything >> Network Settings >> Biometrics & password>> Lock screen password.
- Set up a screen PIN lock then click on Cancel.
- Reboot your Huawei Y8P & That’s it! you have successfully Bypass FRP Huawei Y8P Gmail account lock Removing FRP Without PC.