Young French star Kylian Mbappe, the Paris Saint-Germain striker, outperforms the stars participating in the 2022 World Cup in terms of marketing value.
Mbappe, 23, is at the top of the list of the most expensive players to participate in the finals of the next edition of the World Cup, which will be hosted by Qatar from November 20 to December 18.
The marketing value of the French star, Mbappe, is 160 million euros, according to the global “Transfer Market” network, to become the most expensive in the 2022 World Cup.
Mbappe outperforms his Brazilian counterpart Vinicius Junior, the Real Madrid striker, in the list of the most expensive in the 2022 World Cup, whose marketing value is 120 million euros.
The list of the 10 most expensive players in the 2022 World Cup came as follows.
- Kylian Mbappe – 160 million euros
- Vinicius Junior – 120 million euros
- Phil Foden – 110 million euros
- Harry Kane – 90 million euros
- Pedri – 90 million euros
- Boyako Saka – 90 million euros
- Jude Bellingham – 90 million euros
- Dusan Vlahovic – 85 million euros
- Christopher Nkunku – 80 million euros
- Jamal Musiala – 80 million euros