If you received a PDF document and wanted to keep one of the images included in it, you may find it a little difficult, because PDF documents aim to be more secure than other formats, such as Word, where you must use a program, application, or tool Online to do that.
Here are 3 methods that allow you to easily extract images from PDF files:
1- Using the Adobe Acrobat Reader application:
The free Acrobat Reader application from Adobe allows you to read PDF files easily, in addition to that it offers you many features, including the ability to copy images from the files and keep them on your device, to do this, follow the following steps:
- Open the document containing the image using the application on your computer.
- Right-click on the image you want to copy.
- From the menu that appears to you, select the Copy Image option.
- Open any application on your computer, such as Word or Paint, and then paste the image by pressing the (Ctrl + V) buttons on the keyboard.
2- Using PDF Candy Tool:
If you want to extract multiple images from a PDF file, using one of the online tools is the right choice for that, and there are many online tools suitable for that, but the most popular one is PDF Candy which is easy to use and offers you all the extracted images in a zip file for you to use. , Follow the following steps:
- Open a computer’s internet browser, then go to the PDF Candy website.
- On the main page of the tool, click on the “Extract Images” option at the bottom of the page.
- On the screen that appears, you can either click on the Add File option to add a PDF file from the computer, or upload it from your Google Drive or Dropbox account, or drag and drop the file into the blank space.
- The image extraction process will start from the PDF automatically.
- After completion, you will see the phrase “Done” with an option to download the file to your computer or send it directly to your Google Drive or Dropbox account.
3- Take a screenshot:
Although the quality of the images may not be perfect, the option to take a screenshot of the image in the open PDF file on your screen is a very quick and easy option, as you can use the Preview tool on a Mac computer, or one of the applications available for Windows 10, including the Snipping application Which comes pre-built into Windows 10.