Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. some users have got into trouble because of it when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Delete FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Latest Update 100% Working Tricks easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 easily.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you to add a Google Account to your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to bypass FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 9
- Power ON your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9.
- Connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 to your Wi-Fi network.
- Click on Add network.
- Type anything and long tap on the word.
- Click on Share Icon then Long press on the Gmail.
- App Notifications —> General settings —> 3 dots.
- Click on Help & feedback and search for Delete or disable apps.
- Click on Tap to go to application settings.
- Chrome ==> Open ==> ACCEPT & CONTINUE.
- Go to this link and Download Google Account Manager V9.0.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google Account Manager V9.0.apk and don’t open it.
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 and finish the setup wizard.
- Congratulations! you have successfully Delete FRP Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Latest Update 100% Working Tricks.
THE KG-TECH CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.