Exclusive Content:

Italian Federation President: We are waiting for the government’s support to compete in the organization of Euro 2032

Gabriele Gravina, president of the Italian Football Federation, stressed his need for support from his country's government so that he can submit

What does Messi need to equal Ronaldo in the list of the best international scorers in history?

Argentine star Lionel Messi needs to score 29 goals in the Tango shirt in the coming years, to be equal with Portuguese Cristiano Ronaldo

Goals of the match Portugal vs Spain 0-1 in Nations League

Spain won a deserved victory at the expense of its counterpart Portugal, 1-0, during the match that was held between them, Tuesday evening, at the "Municipal"

After being acquitted of the accusation of rape, a girl brings Cristiano Ronaldo back to court

A woman who accused Portuguese star Cristiano Ronaldo of rape has appealed a US judge’s decision to dismiss the civil lawsuit, and Kathryn Mayorga‘s lawyers will go to court in San Francisco this week in an attempt to maintain her claim to £54 million in damages, according to the British newspaper, Daily Mail.

US District Judge Jennifer Dorsey dismissed the case last June, saying Mayorga’s “lawyer showed bad faith and relied on leaked documents”, while Mayorga, 37, wants to annul a £275,000 out-of-court settlement agreed with him in 2010.

The alleged rape was said to have occurred in a Las Vegas hotel room in 2009 after they met on the same night at a nightclub. A civil lawsuit was filed.

The claim was made public in 2017, and her lawyers said she was inspired to speak out through a movement against sexual harassment, while no charges were brought, so she filed a civil lawsuit to overturn the non-disclosure agreement.

Court documents revealed earlier that she was demanding £18m for past ‘pain and suffering’, £18m for future ‘pain and suffering, and another £18m for punitive damages.

In 2018, Ronaldo said: “I firmly deny the accusations against me. Rape is a heinous crime that goes against everything I am and believe in.” US prosecutors investigated but said he would not face charges.

spot_img

Get notified whenever we post something new!

Continue reading

Barça studies how to recover to Messi

Barcelona is studying how to rebuild its relationship with Leo Messi (35 years old), one of the pending cases that President Laporta 

At Barça there is a quorum to sign Zubimendi

we have to strengthen as soon as possible and Xavi Hernández is very aware of this. And he has a chosen one: Martín Zubimendi , pivot of Real Sociedad

The diagnosis at Barça after the defeat in Munich

The main conclusion in the Barça dressing room is that there is no difference with Bayern and there are already details that have to be polished

Enjoy exclusive access to all of our content

Get an online subscription and you can unlock any article you come across.