After restoring your iPhone 5C to factory settings, the iOS asks you to enter the last Icloud used in the iPhone 5C before performing the restore to verify the identity of the real owner of the iPhone 5C device. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the iPhone 5C device during thefts.
But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their iCloud credentials after hard reset iPhone 5C. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass iCloud iPhone 5C – Free & Fast Remove iCloud Lock easily by following some simple steps.
iCloud Bypass Tool:
How to Bypass iCloud lock iPhone 5C
- Double click on the Sliver v5.5.dmg file to open it.
- Drag Sliver to your application folder.
- Open a Terminal window.
- Type: sudo chmod -R 755
- Find Sliver then click on Show Package Contents.
- Find Resources Folder.
- Drag & Drop Resources Folder to Terminal
- Enter your computer password.
- The Sliver is ready to use.
- Open Sliver then click on Bypass A6 iDevices then choose iPhone 5C.
- Restore your iPhone 5C via iTunes:
- Open Itunes
- Connect your device to the Mac
- Hold the Home + The Power Button at the same times
- As soon as you see the black screen wait 2 seconds and release the power button & Continue to hold the Home button.
- Until a message appears in iTunes telling your iPhone 5C in recovery mode.
- Click on Restore Iphone.
- Click on Restore and Update.
- Click Next.
- Wait until the iPhone 5C software downloading.
- Wait until the restoration finish.
- Once you see the Apple logo, Press & Hold the Home + The Power Button at the same time, Once you see the black screen Wait 2 seconds then release the power button & Continue to hold the Home button to Put your iPhone 5C in DFU mode again.
- Go back to Sliver & Click on Enter pwned DFU then click OK
- IF YOU DONT GET THE SUCCESS MESSAGE THEN TRY IT AGAIN UNTIL DONE
- Put your iPhone 5C in DFU mode again.
- Click on Load then click OK.
- Click on Relay Device Info then click on Got it.
- Click on Delete Setup app then click OK.
- That’s it, you have successfully Bypass iCloud iPhone 5C – Free & Fast Remove iCloud Lock.