Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung M62 Google Account April 2021 Android 11 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung M62 easily.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy M62 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy M62. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to remove FRP Samsung M62
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy M62.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy M62 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamFirm Tool on your computer and Run SamFirm.exe
- Choose Bypass FRP (open youtube) to open in your Samsung Galaxy M62 FRP Lock phone.
- Click on MTP BYPASS FRP.
- In the Samsung M62 FRP lock phone a window appears, click on VIEW.
- The Google Chrome Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Bring data from old device >> Download.
- Wait until the download Smart Switch finishes.
- Agree >> Allow >> Received data.
- Galaxy/Android >> Cable.
- On the other phone go to Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts.
- Add account >> Google >> Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Install and Open the Smart Switch app on the open phone.
- Send data >> Cable >> Connect the FRP Samsung M62 phone with to open phone via OTG cable.
- Click Allow on both phones.
- Swipe up the FRP Samsung M62 phone to see more.
- Check the Settings + Home screen then click on Transfer
- In the open phone click on COPY.
- In the FRP Samsung M62 phone Sign in with the same Google account that you sign in in the open phone then wait until the copying is done.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Samsung M62 device and go back until the Welcome page.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung M62 Google Account April 2021 Android 11.