The Spanish team Barcelona has spent a lot of money to sign many stars in the different transfer markets in recent years.
The Frenchman, Ousmane Dembele, tops the list of the most expensive players that Barcelona signed with him in his history, with a deal worth about 140 million euros from Borussia Dortmund.
The list of the 10 most expensive deals in Barcelona’s history came as follows:
- Ousmane Dembele from Borussia Dortmund 140 million euros
- Philippe Coutinho from Liverpool 135 million euros
- Antoine Griezmann from Atletico Madrid 120 million euros
- Neymar from Santos 88 million euros
- Frenkie de Jong from Ajax, 86 million euros
- Luis Suarez from Liverpool 82 million euros
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic from Inter Milan 69.5 million euros
- Miralem Pjanic from Juventus 60 million euros
- Ferran Torres from Manchester City 55 million euros
- Malcom from Bordeaux 41 million euros